Heated stones in fragrant oils are applied to key points on the body. The direct heat relaxes the body’s muscles meaning that the massage is more beneficial and effective than a regular massage for your client.
The technique of working the stones along the body with cooler stones encourages the body to detox and heal, increasing the lymph flow in order to flush away waste and excess fluid.
Hot Stone Massage students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The history of hot stone massage
- The benefits and effects of hot stone massage
- The practical instruction of a hot stone massage routine
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students have the full use of the college hot stone machines and equipment. Students attending this course must already obtain a recognised qualification in full body massage. Comfortable clothing and footwear are advised.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
Time: 10am – 4pm
Dates: November 4th 2018
- Deposit: €100, balance €100 paid on the morning of the course
- Course literature
- Certification, upon successful course completion
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Hot Stone Massage-€100.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Hot Stone Massage-€200.00