Beauty Specialist students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin Analysis, in – depth consultation and forming a treatment plan
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck and shoulder massage using classical Swedish massage techniques
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and eyebrow shaping
- Make-up application; day, evening, special occasion and bridal
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Natural nail treatments; manicure and pedicure, as well as specialised nail treatment; thermal treatment, paraffin wax, exfoliants and masks
- Depilation; full and half leg wax, underarm and bikini, forearm and facial waxing using hot and cool wax
- Anatomy & Physiology of the face, head and neck, hand & arm and foot & leg
- Business awareness and professional conduct studies
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tan
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
- Dermalogica Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
Two mornings per week (Monday & Tuesday); 10am – 1pm
Commencing October 8th 2018
Summative examinations held May 2019
- Deposit: €500
- Payment plan: €1000, €500, and €500
- Beauty kit
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Student insurance
- Course books and literature
- Complementary workshops in spray tan and gel polish
- Dermalogica Product knowledge and Retail Excellence training
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Beautician Diploma – ‘School Run’-€500.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Beautician Diploma – ‘School Run’-€2500.00