Beauty Specialist students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin analysis, in – depth consultation and forming a treatment plan
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck and shoulder massage using Swedish massage techniques
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and eyebrow shaping
- Make-up application; day, evening, special occasion and bridal
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Natural nail treatments; manicure and pedicure including specialised treatments such as exfoliants, masks, thermal treatment and paraffin wax
- Depilation; full and half leg wax, underarm and bikini, forearm and facial waxing using hot and cool wax
- Anatomy & Physiology of the face, head & neck, hand & arm, foot & leg
- Business awareness and professional conduct studies
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tan
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
- Dermalogica Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
Choose from one of the following training options:
One day per week; Saturdays 10am – 4pm
Commencing October 20th 2018
Two evenings per week; 7pm – 10pm
Commencing October 16th 2018
- Deposit: €500
- Payment plan: €1000 payment one, €500 payment two and €500 payment three
Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable, Please see our ‘Terms & Conditions’ page for more details.
Everything you could possibly need to complete your Beautician course is included in your course investment. There are no hidden costs or extras for insurance, kits, books or exam fees.
- Beauty kit
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Student insurance
- Course books and training manuals
- Complementary workshops in express spray tan and gel polish
- Dermalogica Partnership Programme training
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.