Beauty Specialist students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin analysis, in – depth consultation and forming a treatment plan
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck and shoulder massage using Swedish massage techniques
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and eyebrow shaping
- Make-up application; day, evening, special occasion and bridal
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Natural nail treatments; manicure and pedicure including specialised treatments such as exfoliants, masks, thermal treatment and paraffin wax
- Depilation; full and half leg wax, underarm and bikini, abdomen and forearm using hot and cool wax
- Anatomy & Physiology of the face, head & neck, hand & arm, foot & leg
- Business awareness and professional conduct studies
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tan
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Express Eyelash Extensions
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
- Dermalogica Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING TRAINING OPTIONS:
Two evenings per week; Monday & Tuesday 7pm – 10pm
Commences October 9th 2017
One day per week; Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm
Commencing October 7th 2017
Duration: 7 months
- Deposit: €500
- Payment plan: €1000 October 7th, €500 December 2nd and €500 January 13th)
Everything you could possibly need to complete your Beautician course is included in your course investment. There are no hidden costs or extras for insurance, kits, books or exam fees.
- Complete beauty kit
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Course books and training manuals
- Complementary workshops in express spray tan and gel polish
- Dermalogica Partnership Programme training
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.