ITEC Level 2 Beauty Specialist Diploma
September 7th 2019
Saturdays 10am – 4pm
I.T.E.C. Level 2 Beauty Specialist Diploma
The Beauty Institute UV Gel Polish
The Beauty Institute Spray Tan
Beauty Specialist students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin analysis, in – depth consultation and forming a treatment plan
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck and shoulder massage using Swedish massage techniques
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and eyebrow shaping
- Make-up application; day, evening, special occasion and bridal
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Natural nail treatments; manicure and pedicure including specialised treatments such as exfoliants, masks, thermal treatment and paraffin wax
- Depilation; full and half leg wax, underarm and bikini, forearm and facial waxing using hot and cool wax
- Anatomy & Physiology of the face, head & neck, hand & arm, foot & leg
- Business awareness and professional conduct studies
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Threading
- Dermalogica Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination (MCQ Papers)
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies on facials, eye treatments, make up, nail treatments and waxing
One day per week; Saturdays 10am – 4pm
Commencing September 7th 2019
(Examinations held mid December 2019)
- Deposit: €500
- Payment plan: €750 07/09/19, €500 05/10/18 and €500 09/11/19
Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable, Please see our ‘Terms & Conditions’ page for more details.
Everything you could possibly need to complete your Beauty Specialist course is included in your course investment. There are no hidden costs or extras for insurance, kits, books or exam fees.
- Beauty kit
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- FREE TRAINING – UV Gel Polish and Threading
- Student insurance
- Course book
- Dermalogica Partnership Programme training
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.