ITEC & CIBTAC Beauty, Body & Spa Diploma
September 3rd 2018
Monday – Thursday
09.30am – 4.30pm
The Beauty Institute UV Gel Polish
The Beauty Institute Spray Tan
The Beauty Institute Hot Stone Massage
Who is this course for?
This course is for those seeking the ultimate in professional ITEC & CIBTAC qualifications in the areas of beauty therapy, body therapy, and spa therapy. No prior experience or training is required in order to complete this course. This is a full-time, intensive course. Graduates of this course will have an abundance of qualifications, plenty of salon experience thanks to our salon days and will be the most employable upon completing their course.
Students complete a number of different subjects each comprising of both practical and theoretical work. You will complete work experience in the form of salon days. This invaluable experience allows you to gain an insight as to what a real life working salon is like, an attribute future perspective employers will value. We believe in giving our graduates the best possible start in their careers, which is why we equip them with FREE training in a salons most popular treatments; gel polish, spray tan and hot stone massage. Throughout your course, you will also work with the world’s number one professional skincare brand, Dermalogica. This is another factor which also stands out for future employers. Our college lecturers have a wealth of experience in a variety of different industry positions, from owning our own salons and massage therapy clinics, to managing sales accounts for prestigious premium skincare brands.
Places on this course are limited to 12 to guarantee our students maximum Lecturer attention and mentoring.
- Skincare & Eye Treatments; cleansing, toning, skin analysis, skin conditions, types and textures, skin diseases and disorders, deep cleansing techniques, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyebrow shaping, face masks and facial massage
- Make Up; pre-base, colour correction, foundation, concealer, powder, contour cosmetics, brows, eyeliner techniques, false lashes, lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss application, daytime, evening, special occasion and bridal makeup looks
- Manicure & Pedicure; nail diseases and disorders, nail anatomy, nail shaping, cuticle work, hand and arm massage, foot and leg massage, exfoliators, treatment masks, paraffin wax treatment, hard skin removal and nail painting
- Waxing; health and safety, electricity, full leg, half leg, bikini, underarm, lip, chin and forearm treatments
- Facial Electrical Treatments; High Frequency, Galvanic, Faradic, Vacuum Suction, Brush Cleansing and Microcurrent
- Business & Professional Conduct
- Anatomy & Physiology; study all of the systems of the human body
- Holistic Massage; the history of massage, massage mediums, various Swedish massage techniques and their benefits, client consultation, communication methods, forming a treatment plan, health and safety, record keeping, safe therapist positioning, alternative therapies
- Body Electrical Treatments; G5 Mechanical Massage, Vacuum Suction, Galvanic, Audio Sonic, Infra Red and Faradic
The history and content of Spas, forming a treatment plan, spa etiquette, health and safety, hygiene and sterilisation, client care and communication, exfoliation techniques; body brushing and body scrubs, steam and sauna, seaweed and sea water therapies, hydrotherapy, body masks and wraps
Receive additional FREE training in:
- UV Gel Polish
- Spray Tanning
- Hot Stone Massage
- Dermalogica Training
- INGLOT Makeup Masterclass
ITEC Level 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma
ITEC Level 3 Spa Therapy Diploma
CIBTAC Level 2 Beauty Therapy Services Diploma
CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate in Body Massage
The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tanning
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
Attendance: Full Time, 9.30am – 4.30am Monday – Thursday
Commences September 3rd 2018
Method of Assessment
The college prides itself upon its continuous class assessment. This not only allows us to gain an insight as to how you are getting on, but is also beneficial for you too. We do this in the form of:
- Practical examinations
- Theory examinations
- Portfolio work
- Work experience diaries
Payment Plan: €1250 03/09/18, €1000 30/10/18, €1000 08/01/19 and €1000 05/03/19
The deposit payment is required in order to secure your place. This non-refundable and non-transferable. Payments can be made in person, over the phone or scroll to the bottom of this page to make a payment through our website.
Included in your course investment:
- ITEC and CIBTAC examination fees
- Uniform x2
- Beauty, Massage and Spa therapy student kit
- INGLOT Makeup Kit
- Course Books and literature
- Student Insurance
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Beauty, Body & Spa Therapy Diploma-€1000.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Beauty, Body & Spa Therapy Diploma-€5250.00