This option is the same as that of our ITEC Beautician Diploma except train three days per week and become qualified in a fraction of the time. Be up and running as a mobile beautician, work on premium make-up counters, work from home, own your own business or be part of a busy beauty salon in three short months. The career options are endless!
Beauty Specialist students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin Analysis and in – depth consultation
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck and shoulder massage
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and brow shaping
- Make-up application; day, evening, special occasion and bridal
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Natural nail treatments; manicure and pedicure
- Depilation; full and half leg wax, underarm and bikini, abdomen and forearm
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Business awareness and professional conduct
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tan
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Polish
- Dermalogica Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
Three days per week; Mon, Tues & Wed 10am – 4pm
Check back soon for a new start date!
Duration: 9 weeks
- Deposit: €750
- Payment plan: €800 x two
- Beauty kit
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Student Insurance
- Course books and literature
- Complementary workshops in spray tan and gel polish
- Dermalogica Training
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Fast Track Beautician Diploma-€750.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Fast Track Beautician Diploma-€2350.00