- History & Origins of Massage
- 5 Swedish Classical Movements
- Effects & Benefits of Massage
- Building an appropriate treatment plan
- Appropriate Aftercare and Homecare advice
- Client Consultation and Appropriate Legislation
- Business Awareness
- Professional conduct
- Contraindications to treatment
- Understanding the importance of and how to conduct follow-up treatments
- Knowledge of Other Complementary therapies available
- Planning an appropriate treatment programme for a client
Anatomy & Physiology
Business Awareness and Professional Conduct
- Understanding professionalism in the beauty and complementary therapies industry
- Insurance and professional indemnity
- Advertising and Marketing
- Business set-up
- Business laws and legislation
- Understanding basic first aid and the importance of an accident book
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage
- The Beauty Institute Indian Head Massage Certificate
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examinations
- Theory examinations
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
One weekend per month; Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm
Commencing October 21st 2017
Duration: 8 months
- Deposit: €450
- Payment plan: October 21st €650, December 9th €650
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Student Insurance
- Course books and training manuals
Complementary workshop in Indian Head Massage
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Holistic Massage Diploma-€450.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Holistic Massage Diploma-€1750.00