- The holistic approach
- The history of reflexology
- Reflex zones of the feet and hands and their function
- Integral biology
- Structure of the feet, ankles and legs
- Structure of the hands, wrists and arms
- Disorders of the hands / feet and nails
- The effects of stress on the body’s systems and how reflexology can help
- Understanding the sensory systems
- The importance of reflexology for clients and families receiving pallative or social care
- Other complementary therapies
- Contraindications to treatment
- Client care
- The process and importance of the ‘external’ reading of the feet
- Reflex areas / points on the feet
- Evaluating a reflexology treatment programme
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (this includes Unit 1 Anatomy & Physiology)
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examinations
- Theory examinations
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
One weekend, Saturday and Sunday per month; 10am – 4pm
Commencing March 3rd 2018
Duration: 7 months
- Deposit: €450
- Payment plan: €650 x 2 (March 3rd and May 2018)
- Uniform tunic
- ITEC Examination fees
- Student Insurance
- Course literature
- Reflexology balm
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.