Airbrush Make-Up students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Introduction to airbrush make-up
- Contraindications to airbrush make-up
- Advantages of airbrush make-up over conventional make-up
- How to set up your airbrush equipment
- How to clean and maintain your airbrush equipment
- Flawless foundation, blusher and bronzer application
- Highlighting and contouring using airbrush make-up
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Airbrush Make-up
Time: 10am – 1pm
Date: May 27th 2017
- Training manual
- The use of the college’s Airbrush make-up supplies
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Airbrush Make-Up Course-€125.00