Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin Analysis and in – depth consultation, cleansing and toning and moisturising
- Beauty make-up: daytime, evening, smokey eye, special occasion……
- Bridal: classic, contemporary and vintage bridal looks
- Trend make-up: spotlight eye, cut-crease, blown out smokey eye…….
- High fashion and catwalk make-up looks
- Black and white photographic make-up mentoring
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Designing face charts
- The theory behind colour
- Business awareness and professional conduct
- Make-up artist etiquette
- Career options, CV preparation and how to go about entering the world of make-up artistry
- Building a professional portfolio
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Diploma in Bridal, High Fashion & Photographic Make-up Artistry
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
Sundays 10am – 3.30pm
Commencing: September 24th 2017
Duration: 10 weeks
- Deposit: €325
- Balance paid in the following installments; €300 week one, €300 week four
- INGLOT Make-Up kit
- Make-up brush set and implement kit
- The Beauty Institute t-shirt
- Training manuals
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Bridal, High Fashion & Photographic Make-Up Artistry-€325.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Bridal, High Fashion & Photographic Make-Up Artistry-€925.00