ITEC Level 3 Fashion & Photographic Make Up Certificate
February 2nd 2019
09.30am – 4pm
Who is this course for? Our ITEC Level 3 Certificate in makeup is for anyone that wishes to pursue a professional career in the makeup industry. You do not need any prior beauty or makeup training experience to complete this course. You will study everything from basic makeup application to fashion, catwalk and photographic makeup techniques. (You do not need to complete our ITEC L2 Certificate in Makeup prior to completing this course, although it is the perfect way to advance your existing skills and qualifications)
Fashion & Photography Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation, the importance of body language and effective communication
- Building a rapport with clients
- Forming a treatment plan based on your clients requirements
- Makeup Artist Etiquette
- How to perform your makeup treatments in a safe and professional manner
- Providing clear recommendations and aftercare advice for your client
- Health & Safety studies
- Hygiene and Sterilisation
- How to update and correctly maintain client record cards
- Availability of insurance and recommendations of insurance providers within the industry
- Preparing yourself, your client and your work area
- How to carry out a Skin Analysis
- Skincare; cleansing, toning, moisturising and priming
- Skin types, conditions, diseases and disorders
- Anatomy and physiology associated with the head and neck
- Beauty make-up: daytime, evening, special occasion and trend makeup……
- Bridal makeup looks, from classic to contemporary
- Trend make-up: spotlight eye, cut-crease, blown out smokey eye, all out glitter eye…….
- High fashion and catwalk make-up looks
- Black and white photographic makeup
- Period makeup
- Fantasy makeup
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Design; researching techniques, developing and presenting your design plan
- Colour Theory
- Career options and CV preparation
- Portfolio work
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Fashion & Photographic Make-up Artistry
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course, externally verified examinations in:
- Practical (daytime, colour photographic and character makeup looks)
- Theory (MCQ papers)
Students complete throughout the course:
- A portfolio of various makeup looks (10)
- Assignments (2)
Saturdays 9.30am – 4pm
Commencing: February 2nd 2019
Duration: 4 months
- Deposit: €500
- Balance paid in the following installments; €750 week one, €500 week five
Graduates of our ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make Up receive 10% off the total course investment!
- ITEC Examination fees
- Bespoke INGLOT Make-Up kit
- The use of the college’s vast makeup products and equipment
- Make-up brush set and implement kit
- Uniform t-shirt
- Course Literature
- Photoshoot images (digital)
- INGLOT Makeup Masterclass at their flagship store in Dublin City Centre
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-ITEC Level 3 Fashion & Photographic Make-Up Artistry-€500.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
ITEC Level 3 Fashion & Photographic Make-Up Artistry-€1750.00