Bridal Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin Analysis and in – depth consultation, cleansing and toning and moisturising
- The business of weddings
- The role of a bridal make-up artist
- Make-up Artist etiquette
- Time management
- Marketing, getting started and networking with other vendors
- Bridal make-up kit essentials
- Demonstration of the following looks / techniques:
Classic bridal and vintage bridal looks, Airbrush make-up, False lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Face charts
- Business awareness and professional conduct
- Career options, CV preparation and how to go about entering the world of make-up artistry
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Bridal Make-up Artistry
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
Two days; 10am – 3pm
Date: New date coming soon!
- Deposit: €175
- Training manual
- The use of the college make-up
- Photoshoot; two portfolio images shot, edited and emailed
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Bridal Make-Up Artistry-€175.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Bridal Make-Up Artistry-€275.00