This course is ideal for those wishing to improve upon their makeup skills and application techniques. It is also suitable for those that have previously completed some form of beauty training and are looking to refresh and enhance existing skills. If you’re looking to get a taster of what it may be like to study makeup artistry then this is also the course for you.
Attendees of our Introduction to Makeup Artistry course do not need any prior makeup experience or training.
Introduction to Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare & Skin Analysis: cleansing and toning, moisturising and priming techniques. Choosing the correct products specific for your skin type and condition
- Daytime make-up
- Evening makeup
- Special Occasion makeup
- Creating a flawless base
- Highlighting and contouring
- Eyeliner techniques
- Perfecting eyebrows using a variety of methods
- Lips; emphasising lips using lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Working with different make-up mediums
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic product knowledge
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Introduction to Make-Up Artistry
Time: 10.30am – 1.30pm
Date: May 5th, 12th & 26th 2018
Duration: 3 Saturday mornings
- Deposit: €150
- Make-up brush set
- Course Literature
- Certificate of Attendance
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Introduction to Make-Up Artistry Certificate-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Introduction to Make-Up Artistry Certificate-€300.00