Introduction to Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare & Skin Preparation: cleansing and toning, moisturising and priming techniques
- Daytime make-up
- Evening smokey eye make-up
- An on-trend make-up look, for example; a spotlight eye
- Working with colour
- Eyeliner techniques
- Creating a perfectly sculpted eyebrow
- Lips; emphasising lips using lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Working with different make-up mediums
- Client care & professionalism
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic product knowledge
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Introduction to Make-Up Artistry
Time: 10am – 1pm
Date: August 12th, 19th, 26th & September 2nd 2017
Duration: 4 Saturdays
- Deposit: €150
- Professional make-up brush set
- Training manual
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Introduction to Make-Up Artistry Certificate-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Introduction to Make-Up Artistry Certificate-€350.00