ITEC Level 2 Make Up Certificate
July 7th 2019 (Sundays) or Sept. 23rd (Monday evenings)
Mondays 6.30pm – 9.30pm – 10 weeks
Sundays 10am-4pm – 6 weeks
ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make Up
The Beauty Institute Spray Tan Certificate
ITEC’s Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up is for the complete beginner or make-up novice. Those wishing to become a make-up artist. This certificate course is the first step on the ladder of becoming a professional make-up artist.
It’s course structure means that those working full-time or with family commitments, can train and focus on developing new skills and new career.
The ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up is internationally recognised meaning you can travel and work all over the world with your qualification. It is a Level 4 on the National Framework of Ireland.
Please note that this is an intensive 10 week course. It requires you to practice techniques studied in class in your own time, study from your course manual and compile a portfolio of your case studies.
- Client Consultation and communication
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Cosmetic Science
- Tools of the Trade & Brush knowledge
- Cleansing, toning and skin preparation
- Primers and colour correction work
- Perfecting that flawless base
- Highlighting and contouring
- Face shapes, lip shapes and eye shapes
- Perfecting eyebrows using a variety of different mediums
- Various eye looks, including daytime, classic smokey eye, spotlight eye, cut crease….
- Eyeliner techniques
- False eyelashes; strip and individual
- Lip liner, lipstick and lipgloss
- Bridal make-up
- Special occasion make-up
**BONUS** You will also be trained in Spray Tan as a complementary course!
ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tan
- Theory paper (50 MCQ)
- Practical Exam
- Case Studies – five make up looks, completed on five different clients
UPCOMING START DATES:
- July 7th 2019, Sundays 10am – 4pm (6 weeks)
- September 23rd, Mondays 6.30pm – 9.30pm (10 weeks)
Balance paid: €350 Week One, €350 Week Four
Fees paid are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Unlike other colleges, there are no hidden fees or additional items to pay for. EVERYTHING you need is included.
- ITEC Examination fees
- Uniform T-shirt
- Training manual
- Make-up brush set
- Tools of the trade
- INGLOT Masterclass at their flagship store
Students will complete throughout the course 5 case studies covering the areas of daytime, evening, bridal and special occasion make-up. At the end of the course you will complete a practical examination observed and assessed by an external ITEC Examiner and multiple choice question theory exam.
Career Options & Progression
- Freelance make-up artist
- Mobile make-up artist
- Cosmetics counter assistant
- Cosmetics counter manager
- Pharmacy sales assistant
- Premium brand sales manager
Progress in your field by continuing to study and adding to your skills:
- Study a diploma in make-up artistry
- Focus on a particular area of make-up artistry that you are interested in; fashion, media…
- Attend workshops to further your skills like Special FX, Airbrush make-up artistry
- Attend masterclass with you favourite artists
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up-€350
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Deposit-ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up-€1050