ITEC Level 2 Make Up Certificate
July 4th 2018
7pm – 10pm
The Beauty Institute Eye Treatments Certificate
ITEC’s Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up is for the complete beginner or make-up novice. Those wishing to become a make-up artist. This certificate course is the first step on the ladder of becoming a professional make-up artist.
It’s course structure means that those working full-time or with family commitments, can train and focus on developing new skills and new career.
The ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up is internationally recognised meaning you can travel and work all over the world with your qualification. It is a Level 4 on the National Framework of Ireland. Not only that, but you will also work towards an industry recognised certificate in make-up artistry from The Beauty Institute.
- Client Consultation and communication
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Cosmetic Science
- Tools of the Trade & Brush knowledge
- Cleansing, toning and skin preparation
- Primers and colour correction work
- Perfecting that flawless base
- Highlighting and contouring
- Face shapes, lip shapes and eye shapes
- Perfecting eyebrows using a variety of different mediums
- Various eye looks, including daytime, classic smokey eye, spotlight eye, cut crease….
- Eyeliner techniques
- False eyelashes; strip and individual
- Lip liner, lipstick and lipgloss
- Bridal make-up
- Special occasion make-up
**BONUS** You will also be trained in eye treatments; eyebrow shaping, eyebrow tinting and eyelash tinting, adding to your skills as a make-up artist and being able to offer that little extra for your clients
ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Eye Treatments
Commences September 24th 2018 – Mondays 7pm – 10pm (10 weeks)
Balance paid: €350 Week One, €350 Week Four
Fees paid are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Unlike other colleges, there are no hidden fees or additional items to pay for. EVERYTHING you need is included.
- ITEC Examination fees
- Training manual
- Professional make-up brush set
- Tools of the trade
- INGLOT discount card and masterclass at their flagship store
Students will complete throughout the course 5 case studies covering the areas of daytime, evening, bridal and special occasion make-up. At the end of the course you will complete a practical and theory exam observed by an external ITEC Examiner
Career Options & Progression
- Freelance make-up artist
- Mobile make-up artist
- Cosmetics counter assistant
- Cosmetics counter manager
- Pharmacy sales assistant
- Premium brand sales manager
Progress in your field by continuing to study and adding to your skills:
- Study a diploma in make-up artistry
- Focus on a particular area of make-up artistry that you are interested in; fashion, media…
- Attend workshops to further your skills like Special FX, Airbrush make-up artistry
- Attend masterclass with you favourite artists
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up-€350
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Deposit-ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up-€1050