Participants will observe demonstrations in the following subject areas:
- Skincare and skin preparation; product knowledge and correct application and use of cleansers, toners, moisturisers and primer
- Colour correction and concealing techniques
- Foundation selection and application
- Creating facial definition using highlighting and contouring
- The Eyes; two different looks; your expert trainer will discuss with you the type of look you wish to achieve and gain confidence in creating
- Eyeliner techniques
- How to shape and define the eyebrows
- False eyelashes; strip and individual
- Lip correction and application technique
- Keeping your make-up area and equipment hygienic
Participants of the course will practice their knew found knowledge on themselves. Our expert trainer will be on hand to mentor you in the skills and techniques as you practice, and how to adapt your make up look from day to night.
Time: 10am – 3pm
Date: March 23rd 2019
Pay for the Course in Full.