Special Effects Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Use of special items; latex, spirit gum, gelatine, blood, grease paints, alcohol activated paints etc.
- Creating open wounds, bullet hole wounds, gashes and scratches
- Use of prosthetic pieces
- Cuts and abrasions
- Bruising – old and new
- Creating a black eye
- Broken teeth
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
*This is a hands-on course meaning students will work on themselves or a classmate. As expected, this class works with lots of blood, pus and other nasty items. All fake of course. But please don’t wear your best Prada suit because it may get a little dirty!
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Special Effects Make-up Artistry
Time: 10am – 4pm
Date: April 7th 2018
- The use of the college’s SFX make-up supplies
- Certificate of Achievment
- Course literature
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Special Effects Make-Up Artistry Course-€125.00