Professional Make-Up Artistry students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Skincare, Skin Analysis and in – depth consultation, cleansing and toning and moisturising
- Beauty make-up: daytime, evening, smokey eye, special occasion……
- Airbrush make-up
- Bridal: classic, contemporary and vintage bridal looks
- Trend make-up: spotlight eye, cut-crease, blown out smokey eye…….
- High fashion and catwalk make-up
- Special FX: Bruises, cuts, abrasions and wounds, ageing make-up, applying facial hair, applying prosthetics, forming a character…….
- Black and white photographic make-up
- Media make-up: make-up techniques for TV, Film and & Theatre
- Make-Up through the Era’s: from the 1920’s through to the 1980’s
- Face and body painting
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments; eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting and brow shaping
- False Lash application; strip and individual eyelashes
- Face charts
- The theory behind colour
- Business awareness and professional conduct
- Career options, CV preparation and how to go about entering the world of make-up artistry
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Cosmetic science and product knowledge
Students who wish to complete the Ultimate Professional Makeup Diploma must first complete our Bridal, High Fashion & Photographic makeup diploma or equivalent.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Diploma in Professional Make-up Artistry
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
- Theory examination
Students complete throughout the course:
- Case Studies
Mondays & Tuesdays 10am – 3.30pm
Date: June 18th 2018
Duration: 4 months
- Deposit: €750
- Payment plan: €750 x 2 (June 18th and July 30th 2018)
- Make-up artist kit; professional make-up brushes, implement kit and make-up essentials
- Inglot make-up kit
- The Beauty Institute hoody
- Course Literature
- Photoshoot and edited images
- Pro cards
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Ultimate Professional Diploma in Make-Up Artistry-€750.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Ultimate Professional Diploma in Make-Up Artistry-€2250.00