Acrylic Nail students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail
- Natural nail preparation
- Applying and customising nail forms
- Building a nail
- Colour application
- Nail shaping technique
- French manicure technique
- Refills and rebalancing
- Acrylic nail removal
- Basic nail art techniques
- Pricing your treatments
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Acrylic Nail Enhancements
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
Time: 10am – 2pm
Date: May 6th , 13th & 20th 2017
- Deposit: €150
- Payment Plan: €300 on day one
- Course kit; nail files, cuticle equipment, nail forms, nail glue, cuticle oil, clear powder, cover pink powder and French white powder, monomer
- Training manual
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Acrylic Nail Enhancements-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Acrylic Nail Enhancements-€450.00