Airbrush Nail Art students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Airbrush application techniques. A variety of different designs including French manicure, French ombre, abstract, holiday design, zebra print, Valentines, Christmas and Halloween designs to name but a few
- Application of stencils
- Airbrush cleaning and maintenance
- Looking after your airbrush machine
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Airbrush Nail Art
Time: 10am – 2pm
Date: January 20th 2019
- Deposit: €150; Balance is paid on the day of the course
- Course kit; airbrush, compressor, airbrush colours, nail art wheel and airbrush stencils
- Course literature
- Certification upon successful course completion
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Airbrush Nail Art-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
Airbrush Nail Art-€300.00