Manicure & Pedicure students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail
- Nail disease and disorders
- Nail shaping
- Cuticle work
- Massage; hand & arm, foot & leg
- Specialised treatments; exfoliants, masks, paraffin wax and thermal mittens
- Nail painting; both colour and French polish
- Hard skin removal
- Nail preparation
- Gel Polish application & removal technique
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
- Forming a treatment plan
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Manicure, Pedicure & Gel Polish
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Practical examination
Time: Two days, 10am – 4pm each day
Date: March 5th & 12th 2018
- Total: €300
- Deposit: €150
- Payment Plan: €150 balance paid on day one of the course
- Course kit; manicure kit, pedicure kit and tool kit (UV Gel polish can be supplied at an additional charge)
- Course Literature
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Manicure & Pedicure-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Manicure & Pedicure-€300.00