Manicure & Pedicure students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail
- Nail disease and disorders
- Product Knowledge
- Nail shaping
- Cuticle work
- Massage; hand & arm, foot & leg
- Specialised treatments; exfoliants, masks, paraffin wax and thermal mittens
- Nail painting; both colour and French polish
- Hard skin removal
- Nail preparation
- Gel Polish application & removal technique
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
- Forming a treatment plan
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Manicure, Pedicure & Gel Polish
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
After completing the course, students complete:
- Four case studies; two manicure and two pedicure
Time: Two days, 10am – 4pm each day
Date: February 3rd & 10th 2019
- Total: €300
- Deposit: €150
- Payment Plan: €150 balance paid on day one of the course
- Course kit; manicure kit, pedicure kit and tool kit
- Course Literature
- Certification upon successful completion of both classes
- Complete courses in additional services; nail art and airbrush nail art
- Advance your skills and complete specialised techniques such as gel and acrylic enhancements
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Manicure & Pedicure-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Manicure & Pedicure-€300.00