Our comprehensive nail technology diploma is an advanced course that prepares learners to work as professionals in the industry. As well as modules varying in manicure, pedicure, gel nails and acrylics, you will also study everything from how to run your own business, pricing structures and how to market yourself as a nail technician.
The nail industry is a thriving and exciting one and perfect for those with a passion for all tings nails. Successfully completing this course can see graduates working from home, setting up their own business, become a nail educator for various nail brands…..The list goes on!
Students of this course need not have any previous beauty or nail qualifications as this course commences at the very basics of nail technology studies. Students must be 16 years of age or over at the time of course commencement.
Nail Technology students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail
- Anatomy & Physiology of the hand, arm, foot and leg
- Nail disease and disorders
- Nail shaping
- Cuticle work
- Massage; hand and arm, foot and leg using effleurage, petrissage and passive movements
- Specialised treatments; exfoliants, masks, paraffin wax and thermal mittens
- Nail painting; colour and french manicure
- UV Gel Training using tips
- Acrylic training using forms
- Maintaining your enhancements with refills
- Safe enhancement removal
- Marketing yourself as a nail technician
- How to enter the industry
- Running your own business
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Using nail products safely
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
- Forming a treatment plan
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised diploma, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Diploma in Nail Technology
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete throughout the course:
- Practical examinations
- Theory examinations
Time: Mondays, 7pm – 10pm
Date: February 18th 2019
Duration: 10 weeks
- Deposit: €350
- Balance paid in the following installments: €350 week one, €350 week four
- Course kit; manicure & pedicure kit, tool kit, UV Gel kit, UV Lamp, Acrylic kit etc.
- Training manual
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Nail Technology Diploma-€350.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Nail Technology Diploma-€1050.00