UV Gel Nail students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail
- Natural nail preparation
- Applying, blending and shaping tips
- Building a nail
- Colour application
- Nail shaping technique
- French manicure technique
- Refills and rebalancing
- Gel nail removal
- Basic nail art techniques
- Pricing your treatments
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Nails
Method of Assessment
The Beauty Institute prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete at the end of the course:
- Four X case studies at home in order to gain certification
Time: 12 noon – 4pm
Date: February 5th, 12th & 19th 2018
Duration: 3 weeks
- Deposit: €150
- Payment Plan: €300 on day one
- Course kit; nail files, cuticle equipment, tips, tip cutters, nail glue, cuticle oil, UV Clear builder, cover pink and French white gels and UV Lamp
- Training manual
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-UV Gel Nail Enhancements-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
UV Gel Nail Enhancements-€450.00