Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The benefits and effects of semi-permanent lash extensions
- Preparation of the eyelashes and surrounding area
- The application technique of applying semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Removal of eyelash extensions
- Aftercare and maintenance of eyelash extensions
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
*Students will first practice on mannequin heads to ascertain the technique involved. From 2pm, a model is required. The model must wear NO eye makeup, have NO existing eyelash extensions nor have any known allergies to the products involved. They will be required until 4.30pm. Students cannot complete the course without a model.
*Students are asked to complete four case studies on four separate clients following their studies. Upon satisfactory completion of the case studies students will receive their certification.
Time: 10am – 4.30pm
Date: May 12th 2019
- Deposit: €150 (Balance paid on the morning of the course)
- Course Kit: 2 x tweezers, collagen pads, glue, glue stone / ring, eyelash remover, lash comb, micropore tape, trays of various different lengths of eyelashes, disposable mascara wands
- Course Literature
- Certification, upon successful completion of case study work
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions-€300.00