Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The benefits and effects of semi-permanent lash extensions
- Preparation of the eyelashes and surrounding area
- The application technique of applying semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Removal of eyelash extensions
- Aftercare and maintenance of eyelash extensions
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
*Students are asked to complete four case studies on four separate clients following their studies. Upon satisfactory completion of the case studies students will receive their certification.
Time: 10am – 4.30pm
Date: November 5th 2017
- Deposit: €150
- Course Kit: 2 x tweezers, collagen pads, glue, glue stone / ring, eyelash remover, lash comb, micropore tape, trays of various different lengths of eyelashes, disposable mascara wands
- Training manual
Pay the deposit for the Course.
You can pay a deposit now or if you want to pay in full you can below.
Deposit-Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions-€150.00
Pay for the Course in Full.
You can pay now or at the course.
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions-€300.00