Spray Tanning students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The benefits and effects of spray tanning
- The practical instruction of spray tanning
- Treatment aftercare and maintenance
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students have the full use of the college spray tanning equipment and materials. No prior experience or prior beauty qualifications are required to complete this course.
A model is required for the full duration of this course. Please ensure that 24 hours prior to attending the course that they have performed any hair removal, exfoliated the body thoroughly, applied no body moisturisers or deodorant and that they bring / wear loose fitting clothing and flip-flops.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tanning
Sunday April 14th 2019
12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Course Literature
Pay for the Course in Full.