Hopi Ear Candling
Ear Candling, also known as thermal auricular therapy is an alternative medicine practice which helps to improve general health and well-being.
Benefits of ear candling include relieving tinnitus (ringing in the ears), helping to relieve sinus pain and pressure, removing excess wax build up, assisting with relieving Swimmers` ear, assisting with headaches, relieving severely itchy ears (often caused by yeast, mould or dairy allergies) and helping to unplug ears (often due to illness)
Thermal Auricular therapy is a great treatment to add to your skillset, especially if you are currently working the holistic therapies sector.
Hopi Ear Candling students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The history of Hopi ear candling
- The benefits and effects of Hopi ear candling
- The practical instruction of using Hopi ear candles
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students have the full use of the college Hopi ear candling equipment.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Hopi Ear Candling
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Date: May 17th 2020
- Hopi ear candles for use in class
- Course literature