Hot Stone Massage
€100.00 – €200.00
Heated stones in fragrant oils are applied to key points on the body. The direct heat relaxes the body’s muscles meaning that the massage is more beneficial and effective than a regular massage for your client.
The technique of working the stones along the body with cooler stones encourages the body to detox and heal, increasing the lymph flow in order to flush away waste and excess fluid.
Hot Stone Massage students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The history of hot stone massage
- The benefits and effects of hot stone massage
- The practical instruction of a hot stone massage routine
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students have the full use of the college hot stone machines and equipment. Students attending this course must already obtain a recognised qualification in full body massage. Comfortable footwear and salon wear is advised.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
Time: 10am – 3pm
Dates: New Date Coming Soon!
- Deposit: €100, balance €100 paid one week prior to the course.
- Course literature
- Certification, upon successful course completion