ITEC & CIBTAC Beauty, Body & Spa Diploma
09.30am – 4.30pm
The Beauty Institute Lash Lift
The Beauty Institute Spray Tan
The Beauty Institute Indian Head Massage
Beauty, Body & Spa Therapy Diploma
€500.00 – €3,825.00
- Who is this course for?
This course is for those seeking the ultimate in professional ITEC & CIBTAC qualifications in the areas of beauty therapy, body therapy, and spa therapy. No prior experience or training is required in order to complete this course. This is a full-time, intensive course. Graduates of this course will have an abundance of qualifications, plenty of salon experience thanks to our salon days and will be the most employable upon completing their course.
Students complete a number of different subjects each comprising of both practical and theoretical work. You will complete work experience in the form of salon days. This invaluable experience allows you to gain an insight as to what a real life working salon is like, an attribute future perspective employers will value. We believe in giving our graduates the best possible start in their careers, which is why we equip them with FREE training in a salons most popular treatments; gel polish, spray tan and Indian Head massage. Throughout your course, you will also work with the world’s number one professional skincare brand, Dermalogica. This is another factor which also stands out for future employers. Our college lecturers have a wealth of experience in a variety of different industry positions, from owning our own salons and massage therapy clinics, to managing sales accounts for prestigious premium skincare brands.
Places on this course are limited to 12 to guarantee our students maximum Lecturer attention and mentoring.
- Skincare & Eye Treatments; cleansing, toning, skin analysis, skin conditions, types and textures, skin diseases and disorders, deep cleansing techniques, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyebrow shaping, face masks and facial massage
- Make Up; pre-base, colour correction, foundation, concealer, powder, contour cosmetics, brows, eyeliner techniques, false lashes, lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss application, daytime, evening, special occasion and bridal makeup looks
- Manicure & Pedicure; nail diseases and disorders, nail anatomy, nail shaping, cuticle work, hand and arm massage, foot and leg massage, exfoliators, treatment masks, paraffin wax treatment, hard skin removal and nail painting
- Waxing; full leg, half leg, bikini, underarm, lip, chin and forearm treatments using both hot and warm wax
- Brush cleansing and steaming
- Health & Safety
- Business & Professional Conduct
Optional– ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electricals
Study Galvanic, High Frequency, Vacuum Suction, Faradic and Microcurrent facial machines. This allows students to attain the necessary qualification to further study advanced skincare machines and apparatus following successful completion. Additional €800
- Anatomy & Physiology; study all of the systems of the human body
- Holistic Massage; the history of massage, massage mediums, various Swedish massage techniques and their benefits, client consultation, communication methods, forming a treatment plan, health and safety, record keeping, safe therapist positioning, alternative therapies
- Body Electrical Treatments; G5 Mechanical massage, Infra Red and Audio Sonic
The history and content of Spas, forming a treatment plan, spa etiquette, health and safety, hygiene and sterilisation, client care and communication, exfoliation techniques; body brushing and body scrubs, steam and sauna, seaweed and sea water therapies, hydrotherapy, body masks and wraps
Receive additional FREE training in:
- Spray Tanning
- Lash Lift
- Indian Head Massage
- Dermalogica Training
ITEC Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma
ITEC Level 3 Spa Therapy Certificate
ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage Diploma
CIBTAC Level 2 Beauty Therapy Services Diploma
CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate in Body Massage
ITEC Level 3 Facial Electricals Diploma (Optional Course/ Additional €800)
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tanning
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Lash Lift
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Attendance: 9.30am – 4.30am Monday and Tuesday, and four Sundays in January.
—–> Plus Wednesdays 10am – 2pm (if completing the ITEC Facial Electricals Diploma)
New Date Coming Soon!
Method of Assessment
The college prides itself upon its continuous class assessment. This not only allows us to gain an insight as to how you are getting on, but is also beneficial for you too. We do this in the form of:
- Practical examinations
- Theory examinations
- Portfolio work
- Work experience diaries
Students of the Beauty Therapy course are required to complete work experience as part of their studies. There are 80 hours in total to be completed. These hours are completed outside of college hours at a time that suits you.
Students should attain work experience in their beauty salon / spa of choice prior to the course commencing. However, we ask that you do not begin your work experience before starting the course as these hours will not be counted.
Payment Plan: 21/09/20 €1000, 09/11/20 €1000, 04/01/21 €1000, 08/02/21 €500
The deposit payment is required in order to secure your place. This non-refundable and non-transferable.
(Deposit and payment plan will vary if you are booking our Black Friday offer)
Included in your course investment:
- ITEC and CIBTAC examination fees
- Uniform x2
- Beauty and Massage student kit
- Dermalogica Training
- Course Books and literature