ITEC Level 3 Facial Electrical Diploma
09.30am - 1pm
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
€250.00 – €795.00
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is ideal for those that are currently completing, or have already gained a qualification in the beauty sector. It is an excellent diploma to further advance facial skills and offer perspective clients better facial results.
Students of this course must be over 16 years of age, and currently studying, or have previously gained a minimum level 2 beauty qualification.
- Facial Machines; High Frequency, Vacuum Suction, Infra Red, Faradic, Microcurrent and Galvanic – Iontophresis & Desincrustation
- The effects and benefits of each machine
- Understanding reasons / indications for the use of each machine
- How to prepare the client appropriately
- Contraindications to treatment
- After / Homecare Advice
- Acceptable time limits
- Updating and maintaining client records
Wednesdays 09.30am – 1pm
Begins September 9th 2020
Examinations April 2021
Method of Assessment
Students will complete 5 case studies to demonstrate the facial machines.
At the end of the course, students will complete:
- Practical exam
- Theory paper
Balance paid: September 9th €250 / November 4th €300
- ITEC Examination Fees
- Tuition fees
- Course book / literature
What must I supply?
If you are not already studying a beauty qualification with The Beauty Institute, you will need to supply the following uniform items:
- Beauty tunic (plain & white in colour)
- Navy trousers
- Navy shoes
- Stationary, and plain black ring binder folder for case study work