Acrylic Nail Enhancements
€150.00 – €400.00
This is a two day course that will have assigned homework on the week in between classes to practice what you have learned.
This course is for beginners who want to master acrylic nails, and offer their clients expert maintenance and care. No previous is required. Participants of the course will learn everything there is to know about acrylics (see course content below)
Acrylic Nail students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- What is the liquid & powder system?
- The structure of the nail and basic nail anatomy
- Natural nail preparation
- Applying and blending tips to extend the nail
- Building a nail
- Colour application
- Nail shaping technique
- French manicure technique
- Refills and rebalancing
- Acrylic nail removal
- Pricing your treatments
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Basic health & safety when carrying out nail treatments
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Acrylic Nail Enhancements
Method of Assessment
Your Tutor will monitor your progress throughout the course to ascertain that you are successfully grasping the concept and carrying out the steps correctly and safely.
Following completion of the two days training participants will complete the following:
- Five full sets of nail enhancements on five different clients. Three of which will be colour and two using the french technique
Once your Tutor has received your case study, and your work has met the standard required you will be sent your certificate.
Time: 11am – 3pm
Date: New Date Coming Soon!
- Deposit: €150 to secure your place
- Remaining balance of €250 is to paid at least one week in advance of the course commencing. This can be paid via Paypal, in person or by calling 090-6433601
- Course kit; nail files and buffer, cuticle equipment, nail tips, nail glue, cuticle oil, clear powder, cover pink powder and French white powder, liquid monomer, dappen dish, lint free pads and acrylic brush
- Training manual
- Certification upon successful course and case study completion