ITEC Level 2 Manicure & Pedicure Certificate
€180.00 – €575.00
Manicure and pedicure, or ‘care of the hands and feet’ consists of the application of a variety of products and techniques to produce beautiful, rejuvenated hands and feet.
This course is ideal for those looking to get started in the world of nail technology as natural nail work is the basis of all nail technology treatments.
No prior beauty training experience is required in order to complete this course. This course is aimed at beginners.
Duration: 8 weeks
Date / Time: February 27th 2021, 10am – 2pm
I.T.E.C. Level 2 Manicure & Pedicure Certificate
* Complementary * Gel Polish Certificate
Manicure & Pedicure students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client care and Consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- Nail diseases and disorders
- The structure of the nail
- Anatomy & physiology of the hand + arm, and foot + leg
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Forming a treatment plan
- Aftercare and homecare advice
- Nail shaping
- Cuticle work
- Hand & Arm Massage
- Specialised treatments; exfoliants, masks, thermal mittens/booties
- Paraffin wax treatment
- Nail buffing
- Hard skin removal
- Foot & Leg massage
- Nail polishing techniques; colour and French polish
- FREE – Gel Polish Training and certificate
Method of Assessment
- Theory paper
- Practical examination at the end of the course (model required)
- Case studies (5)
Week One 250
Week Four €200
- Manicure and pedicure kit
- Course literature
- Uniform t-shirt
- ITEC Examination fees
What do I need to purchase?
- Black trousers
- Black cardigan
- Black shoes
- Stationary and plain black ring binder folder for portfolio work
Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable, Please see our ‘Terms & Conditions’ page for more details.
- Course kit; manicure kit, pedicure kit and tool kit
- Course Literature
- Certification upon successful completion of both classes
Manicure and pedicure are just the beginning of an exciting career in the world of nail technology. Once completed, you can go on to study our nail technology diploma, gel or acrylic enhancements, nail art etc.