UV Gel Nail Enhancements
€150.00 – €400.00
This two day UV Gel Nail Enhancement Course is for complete beginners. No previous experience is required. Homework will be assigned to participants to complete in between the two classes in which to practice the techniques studied.
UV Gel Nail students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- The structure of the nail and basic anatomy
- Natural nail preparation
- Applying, blending and shaping nail tips
- Building a nail
- Colour application
- Nail shaping technique
- French manicure technique
- Refills and rebalancing
- Safe gel nail removal
- Pricing your treatments
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health and Safety associated with carrying out nail treatments
- Client Care & Professionalism
- Time Management
- Client Consultation
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable with ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in UV Gel Nail Enhancements
Method of Assessment
Your Tutor will monitor your progress throughout the course to ascertain that you are successfully grasping the concept and carrying out the steps correctly and safely.
Following completion of the two days training participants will complete the following:
- Five full sets of nail enhancements on five different clients; three of which will be colour and two using the french technique.
Once your Tutor has received your case study work and it has met the standard required, you will then be sent your certificate.
Time: 10am – 2pm
Date: November 10th & 17th 2019
- Deposit: €150
- Balance of €250 is due one week prior to the course commencing. This can be paid by calling 090-6433601 or by requesting an online invoice
- Course kit; nail files and buffer, cuticle equipment, plastic tips, tip cutters, nail glue, cuticle oil, nail prep, lint free pads, UV Clear builder, cover pink and French white gels,gel brush and 36W UV Lamp
- Course Literature
- Certification, upon successful completion of case study work