€150.00 – €300.00
What is Brow Lamination?
Eyebrow Lamination is the new brow treatment which will help give clients a thicker, fuller, uniform brow shape without the needles!
The process is a perm which is placed on the brow to make the hairs more uniformed and to enable the brow technician to set the brows into a new shape. The brow artist can create arches, extend tails, tame unruly brows and create the latest ‘fluffy’ brow look. The brows will then stay in place without the need for any additional brow products!
This is the ultimate brow solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern, with lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give clients the desired shape they want and a fuller look.
The treatment lasts 6 – 8 weeks and only takes 40 minutes to have done.
The results are natural and enhancing! Giving clients a brow shape they never knew they had.
Who can have this treatment?
- Anyone who is unhappy with the shape of their eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to grow out areas of sparse eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to improve the shape of their eyebrows.
- Client Consultation + Client Care
- Hygiene + Sterilisation of treatment
- Product Knowledge
- Patch Testing
- Treatment contraindications
- Record keeping
- Pricing your treatment
- Demonstration by expert educator
- Practical work on a model that you have brought
The Beauty Institute Brow Lamination Certificate
(Accredited and insured with ABT)
Those attending this course must hold a valid qualification in brow shaping and tinting.
- September 6th 2020 2pm – 5pm
- November 22nd 2020 2pm – 5pm
Students will work on their model following a demonstration and theory (Please ensure that your model does not have any makeup on and has completed their patch test)
Please ensure to add a note at the checkout as to which training date you prefer.
- Deposit €150. Balance of €150 paid one week in advance of the course. The balance can be paid by calling 090-6433601
- LashArt Brow Lamination kit. Enough product and supplies for up to 20 treatments
- Course Literature
- On-going aftercare and support from our faculty