Lash & Brow Technician
€300.00 – €750.00
Lash and brow treatments have never been more popular, and the demand for highly-skilled, professional technicians has surpassed supply.
In this intensive course, students will study lash and brow tinting, brow shaping using waxing, tweezing and threading methods, brow grooming, lash lift and semi-permanent lash extensions.
This is a two-day course. A different model is required for each day.
Pre – Requisite
No prior beauty training or qualifications are required in order to complete the course. It is ideal for beginners.
- Client care and consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- How to create a safe working environment
- Record keeping and insurance
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Aftercare and homecare advice
- Product Knowledge
- Diseases and disorders of the eye area
- Patch testing
- Lash and brow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping; waxing, threading and tweezing methods
- Lash lift
- Lash Extensions
Two full days of training. Each day is from 10 am – 4.30 pm
Next available training dates:
- October 4th & 11th 2020
- November 8th & 15th 2020
Alternatively, the subjects of all about eyes, lash lift and lash extensions can be studied separately.
The Beauty Certificate in All About Eyes
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Lash Lift
The Beauty Institute Certificate in Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Case studies (4) are required for the Lash Extension module
Full balance is paid one week prior to day one of the course
- Tinting kit
- Scissors, tweezers and disposable mascara wands
- Lash Art Lash Lift kit
- Lash Art Eyelash Extension kit
- Course literature
- Certificates upon successful completion of each course. Case studies may be required whereby the practice standard is not fully observed.
Following experience working on the lashes and brows, you may wish to enhance your existing skills by completing some of the following courses:
- Brow Lamination
- Henna Brows
- Russian Volume lash extensions