Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
€175.00 – €325.00
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The benefits and effects of semi-permanent lash extensions
- Preparation of the eyelashes and surrounding area
- The application technique of applying semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Removal of eyelash extensions
- Aftercare and maintenance of eyelash extensions
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable.
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
*Students will first practice on mannequin heads to ascertain the technique involved. From 1.15pm, a model is required. The model must wear NO eye makeup, have NO existing eyelash extensions nor have any known allergies to the products involved. They will be required until 4.30pm. Students cannot complete the course without a model.
*Students are asked to complete four case studies on four separate clients following their studies. Upon satisfactory completion of the case studies students will receive their certification.
This is a full day course that runs from 10am – 4.30pm
Choose from the following training options:
- August 24th
- October 11th
- November 15th
Please ensure to leave a note at the checkout as to which date you wish to attend.
- Balance €150 paid one week prior to the course commencing by calling 090-6433601
- Course Kit: straight tweezers, curved tweezers, lash extension glue, glue cups, eyelash extension remover, lash comb, lash extension maps, lash sanitiser, silicone mat, micropore tape, eye pads, lash primer, eye cleansing pads, trays of various different lengths of eyelashes, disposable mascara wands, disposable microbrushes and kit bag
- Course Literature
- Certification, upon successful completion of case study work