Spray Tanning students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
- Client consultation
- Contraindications to treatment
- The benefits and effects of spray tanning
- The practical instruction of spray tanning
- Treatment aftercare and maintenance
- Pricing your treatment
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Health & Safety
Students have the full use of the college spray tanning equipment and materials. No prior experience or prior beauty qualifications are required to complete this course.
A model is required for the full duration of this course. Please ensure that 24 hours prior to attending the course that they have performed any hair removal, exfoliated the body thoroughly, applied no body moisturisers or deodorant and that they bring / wear loose fitting clothing and flip-flops.
Students of this course work towards an internationally recognised certificate, fully accredited and fully insurable with ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
- The Beauty Institute Certificate in Spray Tanning
Choose from the following training options:
- August 9th 10.30am – 1.30pm
- September 13th 10am – 1pm
Please ensure to add a note at the checkout as to which training date you prefer.
- Course Literature